Kermisch & Paletz, LLP – Experienced Lawyer in Calabasas CA
An attorney in Calabasas plays a number of roles to serve his clients. He works in a number of fields like criminal law, family law, business law, fraud law, etc. An attorney in Calabasas will represent you in the court. His primary jobs are advocating and advising his clients. He may also need to investigate a case, counsel his clients and talk with the opposite party. However, these are just outlined duties and actual duties based on the type of law may vary greatly. Your lawyer in Calabasas can greatly help you in shaping your case for better, which can help you in getting desired results for your case.
Our Calabasas attorney will fight for you to protect your best interest whether by court order or an effective agreement in a courtroom. We are committed to our clients and will accompany them every step of the way through the legal system. We are a full-service family law firm, providing personalized, professional service to clients from day one until resolution of their issues. Our lawyer in Calabasas take the time to listen to the circumstances surrounding your problems and explain to you the complicated legal issues involved. We strive to provide our clients with personalized client attention and ensure that our clients understand the legal process.
Our Experienced Lawyers in Calabasas CA
Daniel J. Paletz is a founding partner of Kermisch & Paletz LLP, and was admitted to practice law in the State of California in 2005. Since practicing law, Our Calabasas Attorney Daniel has been named a Rising Star Excellence in Practice by Super Lawyers, an award only handed out to 2.5% of all lawyers in California. He has been a member of the Los Angeles County Bar Association and Beverly Hills Bar Association. Daniel has been certified to act as minor’s counsel in family law cases, and he speaks regularly regarding family law issues, including, but not limited to, move-away cases. He has also been designated as an expert witness on family law matters in civil litigation cases and acts as the daily settlement officer when requested by the Court in Calabasas.
Daniel an experienced lawyer in Calabasas started Kermisch & Paletz on the business model of providing the best representation, which is representation that never sleeps. Daniel makes it his focus to not only provide aggressive legal representation, but to also be there for his clients for all emergencies. Daniel believes that while there is a single family law system that each case goes through, it is critical to recognize the nuances of each case within the system to obtain the best results possible.
Mary Lu is a partner at Kermisch & Paletz LLP and was admitted to practice law for the State of California in 2010. Mary an experienced Calabasas attorney is certified in Mediation and Conflict Resolution by the Center for Dispute Resolution in Santa Monica, California. Mary is fluent in Mandarin. While attending law school Mary was the Senior Technical Editor of the Loyola of Los Angeles Law Review, and was involved in Moot Court, as well as several charitable organizations including the Animal Legal Defense Fund.
Mary’s mission in representing her clients is to give them a level of compassion and understanding that so many attorneys do not afford their clients. She says, “My clients are often at the worst point in their lives. Many, if not all attorneys are competent, and some are excellent litigators and will provide aggressive representation, but family law clients need more than just an aggressive attorney, they need compassion, understanding, and sometimes just a listening ear.” Our Calabasas lawyer Mary makes it her focus to not only provide aggressive legal representation, but to also offer accessibility to her clients and give them the level of compassion that they need.
Best Calabasas Attorney Jorge Velasco is a partner at Kermisch & Paletz LLP and was admitted to practice law for the State of California in 2007. Jorge is a member of the Los Angeles Bar Association, Family Law Section, as well as the Family Law Section of the California Bar. Jorge is fluent in Spanish. Our Calabasas Lawyer Jorge’s mission in representing his clients is to give them friendly, prompt and effective service that so many attorneys do not afford their clients. He says, “I treat my clients like family. I ensure they are part of the legal process the entire way. Law should be a collaborative environment. I am not happy if they are not happy.” Jorge makes it his focus to not only provide aggressive legal representation, but to also offer accessibility to his clients and ensure they understand and are involved in all aspects of their case in Calabasas.
Jorge attended Loyola Law School in Los Angeles, California where he earned his Juris Doctor Degree in 2007. While attending law school and after, Jorge volunteered for Neighborhood Legal Services providing assistance at the Self-Help Legal Access Center in both family law and eviction defense cases.
We provide a sophisticated range of services, including, but not limited to, the following:
- Probate Attorney Calabasas – Kermisch & Paletz, LLP can provide you a very good probate attorney in Calabasas. We offer very reasonably charged services and we will take complete care of your probate case. We have already provided satisfactory services to a number of clients in Calabasas and you can also contact us to know more.
- Estate Planning Attorney Calabasas – If you also want to hire a professional estate planning attorney in Calabasas, who can help you at every step in managing your property in future and doing all the paperwork, you can contact Kermisch & Paletz, LLP, which is the leader in law industry and is widely popular for providing the best lawyers in Calabasas for all types of cases.
- Child Custody Attorney Calabasas – Kermisch & Paletz, LLP understands that this process is very important for your child and his future depends on this stage. So our child custody attorneys do their best to present your case most properly and doing all the required jobs of a child custody attorney.
- Civil Litigation Calabasas – Civil litigation lawyer in Calabasas must help their clients at every step and explain them everything through their case. You can meet the expert team of Kermisch & Paletz, LLP to get the best civil litigation lawyers in Calabasas at the most reasonable prices. Our litigators have years of experience and they will definitely serve you the best.
- Medical Malpractice Attorney Calabasas – Kermisch & Paletz, LLP can provide you a good legal malpractice attorney in Calabasas, who can help you with any medical malpractice happened to you or your family member. We have helped hundreds of clients in Calabasas, who have been affected by a medical malpractice.
- Employment Lawyer Calabasas – Kermisch & Paletz, LLP is one of the best law practicing firms in Calabasas, who is widely known for providing the best employment lawyers in Calabasas at the most reasonable prices. We believe that a good employment lawyer must have good verbal communication skills and problem solving abilities.
- Mediation Attorney Calabasas – In situations where you need to settle disputes with a party, without bittering your relationships with that party, you can take the step of mediation. A mediation attorney in Calabasas can help the both parties in reaching a good suitable settlement that is beneficial for both the parties.
- Divorce Attorney Calabasas – Kermisch & Paletz, LLP understands that divorce is a very difficult part of your life and we try our best to ease this situation by providing you a very understanding and sympathetic divorce lawyer in Calabasas.
- Family Law Calabasas – Kermisch & Paletz, LLP has been known for providing best family law services in at the most reasonable prices. If you also require a professional family law attorney in Calabasas, who can help you with your case of family law, you can contact Kermisch & Paletz, LLP.
Other Cities We Serve
Studio City CA, Woodland Hills CA, Los Angeles CA, Encino CA, Tarzana CA, Sherman Oaks CA, Van Nuys CA & Beverly Hills CA.