Kermisch & Paletz, LLP – Certified Lawyer in Encino CA
At Kermisch & Paletz LLP, we have 15 years of experience. Although we have represented thousands of clients in Encino CA, we understand that all cases are different and require a specialized solution. We will fight for you to protect your best interest whether by court order or an effective agreement in a courtroom. We are committed to our clients and will accompany them every step of the way through the legal system. We will work together to formulate strategies to achieve your desired results. As an attorney in Encino CA, I have extensive trial experience. If you are facing legal problems and you are looking for an Honest, Aggressive and Experienced lawyer in Encino, you’ve come to the right place. Our clients enter our offices feeling overwhelmed and stressed but walk away with a sense of purpose and understanding as to the most efficient and cost-effective way to resolve their problems. Contact Kermisch & Paletz LLP at (818) 478-1043 if you need to hire an experienced lawyer in Encino CA.
A job of a lawyer in Encino can be very challenging and requires him to have a number of qualities. A good attorney in Encino must have excellent communication skills as talking with a client to discuss the case is the most common, yet very important part. Effective communication is also important to speak in the courtroom and representing his client before the judge and jury. This also means that he must be very confident and determined to save his client. He must have good analytical and research sills to investigate a case and derive proper assumptions and study the observations. Contact Kermisch & Paletz, LLP to get the most suitable lawyer in Encino, who will do his best to get the best for you from your case.
Our Experienced Lawyers in Encino CA
Best Encino Attorney Jorge Velasco is a partner at Kermisch & Paletz LLP and was admitted to practice law for the State of California in 2007. Jorge is a member of the Los Angeles Bar Association, Family Law Section, as well as the Family Law Section of the California Bar. Jorge is fluent in Spanish. Our Encino Lawyer Jorge’s mission in representing his clients is to give them friendly, prompt and effective service that so many attorneys do not afford their clients. He says, “I treat my clients like family. I ensure they are part of the legal process the entire way. Law should be a collaborative environment. I am not happy if they are not happy.” Jorge makes it his focus to not only provide aggressive legal representation, but to also offer accessibility to his clients and ensure they understand and are involved in all aspects of their case in Encino.
Jorge attended Loyola Law School in Los Angeles, California where he earned his Juris Doctor Degree in 2007. While attending law school and after, Jorge volunteered for Neighborhood Legal Services providing assistance at the Self-Help Legal Access Center in both family law and eviction defense cases.
Mary Lu is a partner at Kermisch & Paletz LLP and was admitted to practice law for the State of California in 2010. Mary an experienced Encino attorney is certified in Mediation and Conflict Resolution by the Center for Dispute Resolution in Santa Monica, California. Mary is fluent in Mandarin. While attending law school Mary was the Senior Technical Editor of the Loyola of Los Angeles Law Review, and was involved in Moot Court, as well as several charitable organizations including the Animal Legal Defense Fund.
Mary’s mission in representing her clients is to give them a level of compassion and understanding that so many attorneys do not afford their clients. She says, “My clients are often at the worst point in their lives. Many, if not all attorneys are competent, and some are excellent litigators and will provide aggressive representation, but family law clients need more than just an aggressive attorney, they need compassion, understanding, and sometimes just a listening ear.” Our Encino lawyer Mary makes it her focus to not only provide aggressive legal representation, but to also offer accessibility to her clients and give them the level of compassion that they need.
Lauren M. Lookofsky is a partner at Kermisch & Paletz LLP and was admitted to practice law for the State of California in 2010. Lauren is certified Encino attorney to act as minor’s counsel in family law cases, and she speaks regularly regarding family law issues, including, but not limited to, move-away cases. Lauren’s mission in representing her clients is to act zealously, passionately, and aggressively, when necessary, for her clients in Encino. She says, “I became a lawyer to work for my clients, which means obtaining the best outcome possible. Settlement is always the goal, but not always the answer. I will fight for my clients.” Our Encino lawyer Lauren makes it her focus to not only provide the best legal representation, but to also to work hard for her clients and give them the level of passion and dedication as if every case is the only case.
While attending law school, Lauren was a staff writer and production editor for the Loyola of Los Angeles Entertainment Law Review. She was a founding member of the Animal Legal Defense Fund, and its first acting Secretary.
We provide a sophisticated range of services, including, but not limited to, the following:
- Divorce Attorney Encino – Kermisch & Paletz, LLP understands that divorce is a very difficult part of your life and we try our best to ease this situation by providing you a very understanding and sympathetic divorce lawyer in Encino.
- Mediation Attorney Encino – In situations where you need to settle disputes with a party, without bittering your relationships with that party, you can take the step of mediation. A mediation attorney in Encino can help the both parties in reaching a good suitable settlement that is beneficial for both the parties.
- Family Law Encino – Kermisch & Paletz, LLP has been known for providing best family law services in at the most reasonable prices. If you also require a professional family law attorney in Encino, who can help you with your case of family law, you can contact Kermisch & Paletz, LLP.
- Employment Lawyer Encino – Kermisch & Paletz, LLP is one of the best law practicing firms in Encino, who is widely known for providing the best employment lawyers in Encino at the most reasonable prices. We believe that a good employment lawyer must have good verbal communication skills and problem solving abilities.
- Civil Litigation Encino – Civil litigation lawyer in Encino must help their clients at every step and explain them everything through their case. You can meet the expert team of Kermisch & Paletz, LLP to get the best civil litigation lawyers in Encino at the most reasonable prices. Our litigators have years of experience and they will definitely serve you the best.
- Child Custody Attorney Encino – Kermisch & Paletz, LLP understands that this process is very important for your child and his future depends on this stage. So our child custody attorneys do their best to present your case most properly and doing all the required jobs of a child custody attorney.
- Medical Malpractice Attorney Encino – Kermisch & Paletz, LLP can provide you a good legal malpractice attorney in Encino, who can help you with any medical malpractice happened to you or your family member. We have helped hundreds of clients in Encino, who have been affected by a medical malpractice.
- Probate Attorney Encino – Kermisch & Paletz, LLP can provide you a very good probate attorney in Encino. We offer very reasonably charged services and we will take complete care of your probate case. We have already provided satisfactory services to a number of clients in Encino and you can also contact us to know more.
- Estate Planning Attorney Encino – If you also want to hire a professional estate planning attorney in Encino, who can help you at every step in managing your property in future and doing all the paperwork, you can contact Kermisch & Paletz, LLP, which is the leader in law industry and is widely popular for providing the best lawyers in Encino for all types of cases.